Markfield is running our 11th parenting support programme for carers of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disabilities! Click here for SFSC flyer
Strengthening Families Strengthening Communities is a 12- week course taking place at Markfield community centre from 9th January to 3rd April .
The 12-week course will include:
- Understanding communication and how to improve this
- Introducing a ladder system of behaviour management strategies
- Reflecting on the challenges of being a parent of a child with SEN
- Reflecting on our own family values and looking at the importance of them.
- What it means to be a community
- Celebrating cultural diversity
“This programme and its facilitators have opened my eyes to so much, I am much more patient with my child, more confident as a parent and use the FIRST-THEN tool all the time now – it really works. Thank you I’m so grateful!” – Parent.
To book a place please call the Markfield Family Support Team on 0203 667 5233 or email email@example.com