Are you keen to help Markfield promote our services, vision & purpose? Do you want to learn about charity fundraising & marketing?
Hours are flexible & we will support you to develop new skills!
This role is to help ensure the organisation’s Marketing & Fundraising Strategies are implemented.
• To help generate content for marketing purposes such as collecting quotes and photos from staff and service users
• To draft content for online marketing such as Twitter and Facebook
• To help maintain content on Markfield’s website by checking for errors and testing the usability of the website
• To research potential funding opportunities
• To help maintain good communication with Markfield’s donors
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and to offer at least one day a month, the hours can be flexible. To find out more please see the Volunteer Role Description.
Our Volunteer Application & Information Pack has details about volunteering at Markfield and our application form.
For any enquiries or to apply please complete the Volunteer Application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org